VET-STEM© REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPY
What are Vet-Stem© Regenerative Cells (VSRCs)?
Vet-Stem regenerative cells are derived from your pet's own fat.
- VSRCs are you pet's own natural healing cells that help regenerate injured tissues.
Why use VSRCs as a healing option for your pet?
- These cells are capable of differentiating into a variety of tissue types, including: tendon, ligament, bone, cartilage, smooth & cardiac muscle, live, and others.
- Within 48 hours of collection, you pet's own regenerative stem cells are returned to All Creatures Animal Hospital for immediate use for your pet.
VSRCs have been shown to:
- VSRC therapy produces more normal and complete healing because it aides the body's natural healing process.
- The use of VSRC therapy has been used successfully for osteoarthritis as well as soft tissue orthopedic issues.
- Improve quality of life.
- Regenerate healthy tissue.
- Signal to the animal's own healing cells, calling additional cells to the injury site for improved healing.
Current Studies under Investigation
- Arthritis: Knee, hip, elbow
- Soft Tissue Repair: Tendon repair, Ligament repair, Partial tears
Not Recommended for
For more information visit www.Vet-Stem.com
- Auto-Immune Disease
- Liver Disease
- Renal Disease